Go to Zillow.com
- Sign in or Create an Account (can also be connected to Gmail or Facebook)
You're in! This is your "My Zillow" profile where you can manage your listing(s) and account info
- Hover your cursor over the "Sell" tab, and click "Post For Sale By Owner"
After confirming your address/location, you will be taken to edit the listing
- Set your price (you can change later)
- Scroll down to enter as many details & photos of your home as you can
When all of your home's facts and features have been inputted, scroll to the bottom
- Enter a phone number that you will be the most responsive to.
- Once you click "Post for sale by owner", Zillow will call to confirm that you are the owner. This could take 2 seconds or 2 days.. Do NOT miss this call!
- To confirm, they will ask you questions based on what you inputted so be ready to answer questions like, "What is the sales price? What year was the home build? How many square feet is it?"
Congrats! Your home is now "On the Market"!
- Your home will now be under the "Listings" sub tab
- Click the photo, address, or "Edit Listing" to add/change anything you need
In the Owner View you can see how your listing stacks up to others in the area and even see what you need to add to make it better!